It doesn't take a lot of time to make a big difference! Start your weekend by taking time to volunteer as a family. Our Families Helping Families program is a great way for children and parents to work together to assist the House in maintaining a welcoming guest atmosphere. With this program, we are inviting families to volunteer during the weekend to help our support staff in light cleaning activities like sweeping, vacuuming and dusting. This is a unique opportunity to offer quality time together as well as show your kids how fun it is to volunteer!
- Volunteer shifts are Saturdays or Sundays, lasting 2-3 hours
- Children must be at least 5 years old to volunteer
- Volunteering takes place at the Ronald McDonald House of Western Michigan (1323 Cedar Street NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503)
- No pre-application and/or background check required
- Everyone should be healthy and/or symptom free for at least 24 hours before participating
If this sounds like a great opportunity for your families, please fill out our form to begin the sign up process. We have a calendar available to show open dates. We request that all volunteer shifts be schedule a minimum of 2 weeks in advance and are pending availability.
For more information, contact Renee Davis, Operations Coordinator, at email@example.com or 616-258-5726.