Host an Activity Hour for our families!
Planning an activity that our families can do together can help alleviate stress and give our families a much-needed lift. Activities can include leading a craft, putting on a game night, entertaining families with performances or offering a wellness service to our families. Come share activities with our guest families that your family and friends enjoy doing together. We love new ideas and encourage groups to be creative and bring new activities to the House.
- We recommend no more than 10 people host an activity.
- Please bring any equipment or materials you will need for the activity with you. We cannot guarantee that supplies will be available for use at the time of your event.
- Ronald McDonald House is a non-denominational organization. We cannot accommodate programs that are religious in nature. Please do not use religious overtone in the activities.
- Groups should confirm the activity that they are doing beforehand. This allows us to share the plans with our families in order to get them excited and encourage their participation.
- Groups are responsible for any clean-up after the activity hour.
- The size of your audience or number of participants for the activity depends on the health and schedules of our kids and families, which can fluctuate daily. Therefore, we are unable to predict exact numbers but we expect anywhere from 1 to 20 people to attend.
- Craft Activity
- Face Painting
- Wellness Activities such as manicures, haircuts or massages from professionals
- Bake and Decorate
- Stress Management Workshops
- Holiday Themed Events
- Ice Cream Social
For more information on this program, contact Renee Davis, Operations Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-258-5726.