Our House is honored to be the beneficiary of community events organized by individuals, civic groups, schools and businesses. The contributions for these fundraisers help us provide support for families when they are far away from home, so they can focus on what matters most—their ill or injured child.
Please consider the RMHWM when planning an event for your organization or company. Complete the fundraising form online to get started. To learn more, contact Kim Rantala, Development Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Third Party Fundraising Event Proposal must be completed and submitted via the RMHWM website at least 45 days prior to proposed event date.
- Approval by RMHWM must be obtained before you advertise or hold your event.
- The use of the RMHWM logo, name and images can be requested and shall undergo approval. References made to RMHWM in promotional materials for the event should refer to “Ronald McDonald House of Western Michigan”.
- Ronald McDonald House of Western Michigan must approve all promotional materials, including but not limited to advertising, letters, brochures, flyers, press releases and T-shirt designs prior to production or distribution.
- Promotions for the event should reflect RMHWM as a beneficiary and not the organizer of the event.
- The event organizers are responsible for obtaining any necessary permits and clearances required by local and state government and complying with all applicable laws. Event organizers are to obtain their own personal liability insurance to cover the event.
- Ronald McDonald House of Western Michigan is not financially liable for any costs or expenses incurred from the third party event.
- RMHWM cannot guarantee staff members or volunteers to assist in the event.
- RMHWM is unable to provide assistance in soliciting donations, handling of mailings, attending committee meetings, recruiting attendees, collecting monies or provide access to donor lists or contacts.
- Host a Tournament – golf, bowling, volleyball, tennis, etc.
- Hold a Penny Drive – in the office or at school
- Host a Party – Birthday party or Holiday party and ask for donations to RMHWM in lieu of a gift
- Pledge Event – Hold a race for walking, running, swimming, skiing, etc. and ask participants to collect pledges for RMHWM leading up to the event
- Jeans Day – Companies can encourage their employees to donate money to wear jeans/dress down on a certain day